Face Mask

Face Mask

Monday, October 12, 2020

These $35 Bike Shorts From Amazon are a Perfect Dupe For the Lululemon Pair Everyone Loves

For a pair of leggings or bike shorts to land a top spot in my workout-wardrobe rotation, they need to check a few boxes. They need to be squat proof, come to the right length on my thighs, have a pocket large enough for my phone and keys, and come with a price tag that won't leave me weeping when the money leaves my account.

Taking into account the above criteria, my go-to's in the past have always been Lululemon's cult-favourite Fast and Free High-Rise Short, that was, however, until I came across the perfect dupe on Amazon. (S/O to Michelle Battersby for the recommendation!)

The first thing that you'll notice about these little babies is that they have over 2500+ 5 star reviews on Amazon, with reviewers noting that they're squat proof, comfortable and great for a variety of workouts - yoga, cycling, weight lifting, running, you name it.

They also come in two different lengths, a mini short and longer short, as well as over 30 different colours and prints. And they have those super handy side pockets that I'm completely obsessed with! Functionality goes a long way, people.

Now, you'd assume a pair of shorts that looks and sounds this good is going to cost you, but no, not these bad boys are only $32-$35! It's no surprise they are starting to get a cult following of their own.

Scroll to shop the perfect dupes.



from POPSUGAR Health & Fitness https://ift.tt/36YMeI2
via babu31

No comments:

Post a Comment