Face Mask

Face Mask

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Everything We Know About *That* Feud Between Candice Warner & Roxy Jacenko

The - now very public feud - between Candice Warner and Roxy Jacenko reportedly started after the two women had a falling out on the set of SAS Australia when they were challenged by the show's instructors to take each other on in a boxing fight.

Speaking to Kyle and Jackie O on KIIS FM last week, Roxy said she was "upset" to be paired with Warner for the boxing match on the reality TV series, because well, they were friends and who wants to throw down with their friend?! After claiming that she refused to throw a punch at Warner during the challenge, Roxy explained that ruining a friendship for entertainment wasn't worth it in her opinion.

"Is she really my friend anymore? No. You know why I never hit back? Because it'd be like being in a ring with Jackie. You're my mate, and I'm not going to smack you in the face for other people's entertainment," she told the hosts.

"You wouldn't continue punching when the person - me - turns their back and continue punching them in the back of the head. In boxing, that's totally not allowed. The reality is, I can't punch my then-friend in the face for people's entertainment."

Roxy went on to reveal that she cried after the fight and Warner had not reached out to apologise or repair the friendship since their time on the series.

"You look back and go, 'F**k, I should have whacked her one,' but you know what? I'm bigger than that and I've got respect for other people." said Jacenko. "No, she sacked me instead. People will always let you down. I believe after what I did for Candice that it was a real smack in the face, pardon the pun," she continued.

Now, it's seemingly intensified as Candice Warner explained to Nova's Fitzy and Wippa that she was "shocked" when the PR queen blasted her on the radio last week.

Dismissing Roxy's claim that she didn't fight back because of the pair's prior friendship, and that "there was an opportunity before the fight to pull out, [but] we both chose to glove up, put the helmet on." Adding "She tried to [fight] but she couldn't land a punch. That's the honest truth. Ask anyone."

Candice went on to explain that she did, in fact, apologise to Jacenko after the bout, however, the scene never went to air. Adding that once the episode aired, she didn't expect Roxy to attack her as publicly as she did. "I was shocked by her comments and I'm really sorry that she feels that way."

She went on to explain that she also still remains under contract with Roxy until next month, and as for whether or not they're on speaking terms? "Apparently not," she told Fitzy and Wippa.

Here's hoping these two ladies can sort it out because no reality TV series is worth losing a friendship over.



from POPSUGAR Health & Fitness https://ift.tt/3dZYYQ3
via babu31

No comments:

Post a Comment