Face Mask

Face Mask

Sunday, October 11, 2020

I Fell Down an Instagram Food Comparison Vortex and This Is What I Found

While most of my time spent scrolling Instagram doesn't turn into an educational experience, last night I feel down the kind of deep Instagram vortex that can only occur at two in the morning. And, while I might be tired today, I'm not full of regret because I get to introduce you to the world of Instagram food comparisons.

While I don't normally put a focus on calories (it's all about keeping things healthy and balanced), some of these comparisons really opened my eyes, particularly when it came to the way I look at certain foods (who knew a slice of pizza and avo toast were the same thing calorie-wise?). I've also pocketed some great tips on simple swaps you can make, such as switching up dressings or portion sizes, that can have a huge impact on your overall diet.

Keep reading below to see some of the best comparisons and prepare to have your mind blown.



from POPSUGAR Health & Fitness https://ift.tt/350s12b
via babu31

No comments:

Post a Comment