Face Mask

Face Mask

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Period Essentials Can Now Be Delivered To Your Door and We Love to See It

Ahh, we've all had one of those days when your period arrives, you've searched high and low for a pad or tampon only to realise you're fresh out.

I've done the please-don't-let-me-run-into-anyone-I-know late-night walk to my local grocer for supplies (read: pads, tampons, aspirin and the largest tub of ice cream I could find). I've had angel ex-boyfriends who have done the shop for me because I was curled up on the couch cramping, unable to move. And I've been that girl who has asked every woman in sight if they have a spare tampon. But that's all about to change, my friends, because you can now get your period essentials dropped to your door thanks to Juuni.

Juuni is an organic tampon and pad subscription box that's here to make our periods suck that little bit less. Each month you'll be sent out a care package of essentials (plus some delightful freebies) that'll help take the pain (well maybe not the cramps) away from dealing with your period.

So How Does it Work?

All you have to do is head to the 'Build My Box' page on the Juuni website and select what you need (and how many) pads, tampons, liners etc. Then, your first Juuni box (which is free by the way) will arrive in the mail before your next period and arrive monthly there after before your period. As part of the subscription package, Juuni will also aim to get you free shipping each month depending on a couple of details, otherwise if it's not possible, you will be notified and shipping will be added to your costs.

The Cost

It's also super affordable, a 10 pack of tampons will set you back around $4, while pads and liners are $3.20. And to add to the feel-good factor, Juuni products are bleach-free, pesticide-free, hypoallergenic for sensitive skin, cruelty-free and vegan. As well as being 100 percent biodegradable, making them not only better for us but the planet, too. All that and we don't even have to get out of bed. *angels singing*

You can shop your Juuni box right here.



from POPSUGAR Health & Fitness https://ift.tt/2CX2kVM
via babu31

No comments:

Post a Comment