Face Mask

Face Mask

Friday, July 31, 2020

It’s OKAY

Just a little reminder that is 100% okay to take a break from whatever.

For me, it was word press. But I needed some time away from it and that is totally OKAY.

I do find myself sometimes feeling guilty because of it and not posting but taking a time out

Is important for self care. It is difficult at times to allow yourself to switch off and reset but it is a good

Thing to do every now and again.

I do encourage you to take a little break from (whatever) facebook, twitter, wordpress, family or WHATEVER

You need to even if only for a hour or two or longer if you can. Having time to yourself is NOT a negative thing.

This is so helpful when you are feeling overwhelmed. And we push ourselves to keep to keep going even if we are struggling.

This can be toxic and unhelpful.

And if it gets too bad, those who struggle with things (alcohol/drug/overeating etc) could turn to that for comfort. I know this as these last weeks, I myself have wanted to go back to my Zombie Rum frozen drink many times over and had to literally stop myself from pulling in the parking lot. I can literally taste to the coldness and the zing of the 100 proof rum..

So let yourself have some space to breathe, reset, recharge, refocus, re (whatever).

It is okay for you to take that time for yourself.

YOU are amazing.

And don’t you forget it.

🖤

#okay #beYOU

#bepositive #timeOut

#takeaBreak #believe



from Banded Carolina Girl https://ift.tt/2Eu4dd9
via babu31

No comments:

Post a Comment