Face Mask

Face Mask

Monday, July 6, 2020

3 Delivery Meal Kits That'll Make Your Life Easier While Still Letting You Flex Your Culinary Skills

When it comes to cooking, I'm about as good as Carrie Bradshaw. Seriously, I've had boyfriends who refuse to let me cook dinner because I'm so average in the kitchen.

However, like most people, isolation forced me to brush up on my culinary skills, and one thing that helped take half the hard work out of it was a delivery meal kit service.

Services like HelloFresh, Marley Spoon and Dinnerly, allow you to essentially create a weekly meal plan from a bunch of easy-to-make, healthy recipes. Once you've chosen your meals, they'll send you the step-by-step recipes and fresh ingredients you'll need to make each dish, so all you have to do is not f*ck it up cook. *chef's kiss*

Below, we've served up all the details you need to pick a meal kit delivery service to fit your needs:



from POPSUGAR Health & Fitness https://ift.tt/2ZB3Wfs
via babu31

No comments:

Post a Comment