Face Mask

Face Mask

Thursday, November 5, 2020

The Magnesium Oil Trick I Swear By To Ease Muscle Tension, Alleviate Anxiety and Improve Sleep Quality

It's highly likely you've already heard about the stacks of benefits of magnesium - relieving painful cramps (both the muscular and period kind!) and headaches, improving sleep quality and impaired memory, and alleviating anxiety.

Most people usually incorporate magnesium into their wellness routines or diet by taking it orally alongside their other supplements, but if you're like me and you're already taking a bunch of supplements and the idea of swallowing another capsule makes you wanna throw up a little bit, there are other ways of getting a good dose of magnesium, and they can often be more effective.

Magnesium oils, lotions and gels are usually made from a concentrated dose of magnesium chloride allowing for better absorption and faster action, meaning it's more likely to work better than when taking via capsule. Which is good news if you're anything like me and suffer from anxiety because my therapist taught me a life changing trick that helps to alleviate anxiety, especially when you're laying awake at night. . . alone with your thoughts.

Spraying and rubbing in some magnesium oil into the point where my rib cage meets at the centre of my chest each night before bed has been helping me to not only fall asleep faster but reduce the amount of anxiety I'm often overwhelmed with the minute my head hits the pillow. I've tried taking magnesium tablets before bed, but found them to be less effective and slow-acting.

Now I'm not a doctor or healthcare professional so I can only speak to my personal experience with magnesium oil for anxiety relief, but after six months of using it religiously before bed, I'm sold on it. And have often recommended it to friends and family who has seen similar results.

Scroll to shop a range of magnesium oils and try it for yourself.



from POPSUGAR Health & Fitness https://ift.tt/3mU37Z6
via babu31

No comments:

Post a Comment