Face Mask

Face Mask

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Jackson Warne Proudly Told Dad Shane About His Valiant SAS Australia Effort & Now We're All Crying

The sweet-natured Jackson Warne just dropped out of SAS Australia, and, on his way out, he had a sweet FaceTime conversation with his famous dad, cricketer Shane Warne.

Jackson dropped out during a test of the contestants' endurance, a pack march over rough terrain, where they each carried at least 18.1 kilograms in their backpacks. Jackson lagged behind the others throughout, leading Chief Instructor Ant Middleton to question whether he even wanted to continue. When he was two kilometres behind, Ant asked him for the second time if he wanted to voluntarily withdraw, to stop "prolonging [his] suffering".

Jackson gave in: "Have my number, staff. I can't catch up."

"You are so far behind but yet personally you've come so far," Ant said. "This nightmare is over for you. Well done."

"The course has physically and mentally broken me and I can't do any more," Jackson reflected, "so I'm walking away knowing that I gave it everything I've got."

Dad Shane was equally proud of Jackson's efforts when his exhausted son video-called him from base camp. "Guess what?," Jackson began. "I tried everything. I did everything. I ate all the food. I did all the ropes courses. I did all the water stuff. I did it all.

"I've learned so much. It's changed my life," he added.

Shane seemed both happy for his son and excited to see him. "Well done!" he exclaimed first. "You've pushed yourself so much. You've done unreal, mate. We love you. We're so proud of you. You've done awesome."

As Jackson started crying, his dad reiterated: "Mate, we're so proud of you. You've done unbelievably well. You've pushed yourself so much, well done. I love you, mate!

"Go and smash 20 burgers!," were Shane Warne's extremely on-brand parting words.

Jackson told New Idea what his dad thought of his time on the show earlier this month. "He was scared for me to do it at the start, but he's super proud. Dad and I are very close. He's my best friend."

We're so thrilled that we got to meet the gentle Jackson Warne on SAS Australia!

SAS Australia airs on Channel Seven, Monday to Tuesday. Join us at our Facebook group Pass the Popcorn to gab about all things reality TV.



from POPSUGAR Health & Fitness https://ift.tt/38v1vBo
via babu31

No comments:

Post a Comment