Face Mask

Face Mask

Thursday, June 25, 2020

File Under: More Of This - Body Positive Babes to Fill Our Instagram Feeds With

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't check Instagram the minute my eyes open in the AM (not the healthiest habit, I know). However, I do it because A) habits are hard to break and B) sometimes I find that when I'm laying in bed scrolling I come across something that motivates me to start my day a little differently.

Sometimes that motivation comes in the form of an empowering caption that provokes happy, positive thoughts, others it's a sweaty picture of Steph Claire Smith that pushes me to get up and workout. Lately, it's a bunch of babes I follow who are all about body positivity and self-love that have been empowering me on all fronts.

The key to turning a mindless morning scroll from a toxic habit to a healthier one is filling your feed with real, positive influencers that are only going to have a good impact on you mental health, like these ladies below.



from POPSUGAR Health & Fitness https://ift.tt/2Zdjcz8
via babu31

No comments:

Post a Comment